les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index

Menus du Forum :

MembresGroupesFAQRechercher
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Contacter le webmaster
S'enregistrer
Connexion

was Rose coming to a jump stop and crumbling to the floor wi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index du Forum -> les pêcheurs de truite en provence -> Coins pêche
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 02:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: was Rose coming to a jump stop and crumbling to the floor wi Répondre en citant

MIAMI -- Marcell Ozuna came into Wednesday nights game mired in a slump. Josh Bynes Cardinals Jersey . He was 3 for 24 in the previous nine games, but hit a grand slam and knocked in five runs to help power the Miami Marlins past the Philadelphia Phillies 14-5. "He needed that," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "He needed to lock it in and have a couple good at-bats. Hes definitely had some struggles this month. ... Hopefully this is a spark for him and a spark for us." Christian Yelich, Garrett Jones, and Jarrod Saltalamacchia each drove in two runs for the Marlins, who have the best home record (18-6) in baseball. Nathan Eovaldi (3-2) allowed three runs--one earned--and 10 hits in six innings to pick up the win. "I felt command," Eovaldi said. "I had better command of my fastball this outing and I was able to make the big pitches when I needed to." Ozunas first career grand slam and seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the seventh inning. Miami led 6-3 with two outs before Jeff Manship loaded the bases and Ozuna smacked a pitch over the left-field wall for a 10-3 lead. "When I saw the pitch, I said, I got it. Let me not make a mistake. Just make contact," Ozuna said. Phillies starter Kyle Kendrick (0-5) came into the game with a 10-game winning streak against the Marlins, but lost his 10th consecutive game overall. Kendrick allowed six runs in 5 2-3 innings. "I wasnt good at all, falling behind in counts, missing over the plate, my fastball command wasnt very good," Kendrick said. "Guys scored runs and I gave it right back to them and thats whats frustrating." Domonic Brown homered and drove in three runs for the Phillies, who had their three-game winning streak snapped. Browns two-run home run pulled Philadelphia within 10-5, but Miami scored four runs in the eighth to post their highest run total of the season. Miami slugger Giancarlo Stanton came up with a pivotal defensive play in the fifth inning. With the bases loaded and the Marlins holding onto a 5-3 lead, Cody Asche hit a line drive to the right-centre field gap that looked as if it would clear the bases. Stanton raced to his right making a diving back-handed catch to end the inning. "The great catch in right-centre field was a game-changing play," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "That was potentially a 6-5 lead and a whole different type of a game." The Phillies scored two unearned runs in the first and the Marlins responded with two in the bottom half. After Stanton drove in a run on a ground out to give Miami a 3-2 lead, Tony Gwynn, Jr. singled to tie the game at 3 in the fourth for Philadelphia. Miami took the lead for good in the bottom of the fourth on RBI singles by Ozuna and Yelich for a 5-3 advantage. NOTES: After the game the Marlins optioned RHP Anthony DeSclafani to Triple-A New Orleans. LHP Randy Wolf (0-0, 1.80) will take DeSclafanis spot in the rotation and start Sunday against Milwaukee. ... The Marlins are averaging 6.0 runs at home compared to 3.4 on the road. ... Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins tied Richie Ashburn (2,217) for the second-most hits in franchise history. ... Kendricks 10-game winning streak against the Marlins was the longest active streak by any pitcher in MLB against one team. ... Philadelphia will send LHP Cole Hamels (1-2, 4.40) to the mound in Thursdays series finale against Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez (2-3, 3.62). Andre Smith Jersey . The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches. Chad Williams Cardinals Jersey http://www.officialauthenticcardinalsshop.com/authentic-andre-smith-jersey.html .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena.CHICAGO -- Fans cheered just about every time Derrick Rose touched the ball. They showered him with "MVP! MVP!" chants. In many ways, it seemed like hed never been gone. Rose scored 22 points in his long-awaited return to the United Center court to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 96-81 preseason victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. The way Rose was dominating, it was hard to believe nearly 18 months had passed since he suited up for a game in this arena. The explosiveness was back after he spent last season recovering from knee surgery, and when he wasnt finishing drives, the former MVP was hitting his free throws. As for any emotions? Rose downplayed them. "Not at all," he said. "I think Im past that, jitters and everything. For me, its just going out there and trying to compete and try to do better as a teammate and as a leader." He got a thunderous ovation during the pregame introductions and proceeded to put on a show, scoring 18 in the first half. He had the crowd chanting "MVP! MVP!" at the end of the second quarter after he froze Peyton Siva with a wicked crossover and flipped the ball in off the glass over Andre Drummond as he crashed to the floor. Rose buried the free throw to complete the three-point play. Rose hit 6 of 9 shots and was 9 for 10 on free throws over 22 minutes after missing the previous game against Washington in Rio de Janeiro because of soreness in his surgically repaired left knee. "He didnt look like he lost a step to me," Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks said. "He was as quick as hes ever been." Carlos Boozer added 10 points and 11 rebounds. Joakim Noah had two points and eight rebounds after missing the first three preseason games because of a strained right groin. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope led Detroit with 18 points, but this night was all about Rose. "We are starting to see him find his rhythm," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "The moves, the explosion, the power, the change in directionns . Chad Williams Jersey. .. thats been there all along. Now, he has better balance and (is) playing in rhythm." Rose hadnt played at the United Center since April 28, 2012, when the Bulls worst nightmare unfolded near the end of a playoff-opening victory over Philadelphia. There was Rose coming to a jump stop and crumbling to the floor with about 1:20 left in a game that was out of reach, a torn anterior cruciate ligament ending his season and sending top-seeded Chicago to a first-round exit. His recovery became a running soap opera last season, and it only escalated after he returned to practice in midseason. Should he return? Should he sit out the season? Rose and the Bulls never publicly ruled out a return, so the debate raged on. His image took a hit in some corners as the Bulls clawed their way through injuries and illnesses on the way to 45 wins and a second-round playoff exit. None of that seemed to matter on Wednesday. When the PA announcer bellowed before the game, "From Chicago! No. 1, Derrick Rose!" a deafening roar echoed through the arena. There was a loud cheer when Rose caught an outlet pass from Boozer after a miss by Detroits Drummond on the games first shot, and they were screaming again moments later when Rose scored off a feed from Noah. He added a neat layup, pumping in midair and drawing a few "oohs" and "ahs" from the crowd," and scored eight points before heading to the sideline with 3:59 left in the first quarter. It was a promising start punctuated by that brilliant move at the end of the half. It still remains to be seen how the knee will hold up once the season starts and how hell fare against stiffer competition, such as Miami in the opener. But the signs are good. "I was just trying to really be aggressive," Rose said when asked about the play at the end of the half. "Thats the way I normally play. (If thats a sign) for whats to come, I hope so. For me, I was just trying to do anything to get to the basket." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 02:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index du Forum -> les pêcheurs de truite en provence -> Coins pêche Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Dbplus by Dav.bo