les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index

Menus du Forum :

MembresGroupesFAQRechercher
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Contacter le webmaster
S'enregistrer
Connexion

gone out there if I didnt think he was s

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index du Forum -> les pêcheurs de truite en provence -> Coins pêche
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 04:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: gone out there if I didnt think he was s Répondre en citant

MINNEAPOLIS - Kobe Bryant has reached rarefied air. Timofey Mozgov Authentic Jersey .The Los Angeles Lakers star passed Michael Jordan for third on the NBAs career scoring list Sunday night in a 100-94 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.Bryant entered the game needing nine points to pass the icon with whom he is often compared. He got the mark with two free throws with 5:24 to play in the second quarter.Im just honoured to be here, man, to still be playing, Bryant said. I appreciate being able to play this long. Careers normally dont last this long. I really appreciate the opportunity to still be out there playing and performing and doing what I do.Now only Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Karl Malone have scored more points than Bryant.I congratulate Kobe on reaching this milestone, Jordan, the owner of the Charlotte Hornets, said in a statement released to The Associated Press. Hes obviously a great player, with a strong work ethic and has an equally strong passion for the game of basketball. Ive enjoyed watching his game evolve over the years, and I look forward to seeing what he accomplishes next.Bryant didnt break a record Sunday night. Abdul-Jabbar is still more than 6,000 points ahead of him and in no danger of being caught. But moving past Jordan was cause for celebration.The two players have been linked for years and Bryant often mimicked Jordan from his earliest days in the league, from the way he pumped his fist after big shots to adopting the fade-away jumper as his career has progressed and even sprinkling in a little tongue-wagging on his drives to the bucket as a youth.He knows how much Ive learned from him, Bryant said. From the other legends, but him in particular.The Timberwolves stopped the game, and a Lakers-heavy crowd gave Bryant a standing ovation as Wolves owner Glen Taylor — the NBAs chairman of the board — presented him with the game ball.With a big smile on his face, Bryant received hugs from teammates and the Timberwolves, and waved to the crowd during the brief stoppage.Bryant has been chasing Jordan for almost two decades now. Hes still one title short of the six Jordan won with the Bulls, but has now caught Jordan in the games defining individual statistic.Bryant had 32,284 points when he took the floor against a Timberwolves team that includes 19-year-old rookies Andrew Wiggins and Zach LaVine, two players who were barely born when Bryant made his NBA debut in 1996.He missed four of his first five field goals, but knocked down a 3-pointer midway through the second quarter to pull within two points. He nearly passed Jordan with one of his patented fall-away jumpers from the baseline, but it rimmed out and with 5:24 to play and 24 seconds on the shot clock, No. 24 stepped to the line and calmly swished two freebies to do it. He finished the night with 26 points and 32,310 for his career.It took Bryant 1,269 games to reach the NBAs career scoring podium. Jordan amassed his 32,292 points in 1,039 regular-season games.Jordan moved into third place in 2003, and the top of the NBAs scoring mountain had remained unchanged for nearly 12 years. Ever since Bryant really started to hit his stride as an elite scorer beginning with his fourth year in the league, he was widely considered the one to the record books would have to reserve a spot for.Just like weve never seen another player like Michael Jordan, we will never see another player like Kobe Bryant! Lakers Hall of Famer Magic Johnson tweeted.Jordan retired and came back twice, giving up prime years that cost him a shot at Abdul-Jabbars record. Jordan also played three years of college while Bryant jumped straight to the pros and started racking up the points, albeit at a gradual rate.But Bryant endured his own hardship as he rose up the ranks. His aggressive climb up the scoring ladder was stunted as he dealt with major injuries to his Achilles tendon and knee that limited him to six games last season. He has returned this season as ferocious as ever, but has struggled with efficiency while shooting a ghastly 38.7 per cent.Moving any further up the list will be a challenge. Malone (36,928) is more than 4,500 points ahead of the 36-year-old Bryant for second place and Abdul-Jabbar (38,387) is on top of the mountain by a healthy margin.If Bryant couldnt surpass Jordan at home, and he couldnt do it against the long-time rival Celtics in Boston, what better place than Minneapolis, the birth place of the Lakers franchise. The famed Laker Nation is as strong here as it is in any road venue, with thousands of fans wearing purple and gold every time they come through town.Bryants first career game came against the Timberwolves as an 18-year-old in 1996, when he went scoreless in six minutes.The vast majority of the fans who come to Target Center in Lakers gear werent around when uprooted and moved to Los Angeles after the 1959-60 season. They come not to see a team that brought five championships to the city between 1948 and 1954.They come to see Kobe, and he gave them all a little history to remember on Sunday night.I think it puts him in the conversation of who is the greatest, Lakers coach Byron Scott said. I think his names going to be mentioned when its all said and done. His goal is still to win another championship or two, so well have to wait until the book is completed, but as I said at the beginning of the season, he still has a lot left in the tank. DAngelo Russell Jersey . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Timofey Mozgov Womens Jersey . - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. http://www.nbanetsproshop.com/womens-dangelo-russell-basketball-jersey/ . Just ask last seasons Supporters Shield winners, the New York Red Bulls, who were resoundingly defeated last weekend by a rampant Vancouver Whitecaps in a match which produced two contenders for MLS Goal of the Week from Sebastian Fernandez and Pedro Morales.DENVER - Michael Cuddyer was trying to give his team a chance when he tagged up from first on a fly to centre. His hustle put him in scoring position and opened the floodgates for the Colorado Rockies. Dexter Fowler had two hits and two RBIs and the Rockies rode Cuddyers savvy baserunning to a big sixth inning and a 6-4 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday night. "He got that inning going," manager Walt Weiss said. "Nothing Cuddy does surprises me. Always thinking, always looking for an edge." The start of the game was delayed 1 hour, 48 minutes because of a weather cell that slowly moved into the area before the first pitch. Heavy rain and lightning hit Coors Field after the scheduled 6:10 MDT start. The Pirates have lost two straight after winning 14 of 19, but stayed four games ahead of St. Louis in the NL Central. In the seventh inning, leadoff man Starling Marte left the game with a left hand injury and manager Clint Hurdle was ejected. "X-rays were taken and its a contusion," Hurdle said of Marte. Things had started to take a turn for the worse for the Pirates in the previous inning. Pittsburgh was leading 3-1 and A.J. Burnett, who beat the Rockies with a complete game last Sunday in Pittsburgh, was cruising when the Rockies put together a two-out rally. Cuddyer, who led off with a single, sparked it when he just beat the throw from centre on Wilin Rosarios fly ball. "At that point its 3-1, get into scoring position and get a big hit," Cuddyer said. "Obviously I didnt know it was going to lead to a five-run inning." The veteran move jump-started the Rockies. Nolan Arenado followed with a double to score Cuddyer, Jonathan Herrera walked and pinch-hitter Charlie Blackmon doubled to tie the game. Fowler laced a two-run single to right to give the Rockies a 5-3 lead and end Burnetts night. Burnett (5-8) allowed six runs — five earned — on eight hits and struck out eight in 5 2-3 innings. "Felt good man," Burnett said. "I was making pitches when I needed to with guys on base, getting out of jams. I have a tendency to get guys on and work out of the stretch a little bit, but you leave balls over the plate, thats what happens." It was a much different outing than last weekend when Burnett handcuffed the Rockies in tossing his 23rd complete game. He threw 110 pitches last Sunday but needed 99 to get two outs into the sixth Saturday. "Burnett commanded everything that day and really commanded the ball away to righties," Weiss said. "He still threw the ball really well, but our guys made soome nice adjustments. DAngelo Russell Authentic Jersey. quot; Tony Watson came on and allowed Corey Dickersons single to left field. Marte threw to Pedro Alvarez at third, but Fowler dislodged the ball on his slide and ran home when it rolled into foul territory. Alvarez came up shaking his left hand but stayed in the game. "He caught a spike right on his index finger on his glove hand, but he was able to stay in the game," Hurdle said. "Take some swings and well see how he feels tomorrow." Marte wasnt as lucky. He fell to his knees and grabbed his hand in pain after being hit by Josh Outmans pitch in the top of the seventh. Marte was clearly hurting as the team trainer examined the injured area. Alex Presley ran for Marte. During the next at-bat, Neil Walker grounded to short and Troy Tulowitzki appeared to miss stepping on second base before throwing to first, though the umpires ruled it a double play. "It was a real athletic play to keep his foot on the bag there," Weiss said. "It was a heck of a play." Hurdle came out and argued heatedly that Tulowitzki failed to touch the bag. He was ejected for excessive arguing by second base umpire Adrian Johnson. It was the fifth ejection of the season for Hurdle, a former Rockies manager who drew some jeers from the crowd as he trudged off the field and into the clubhouse. "I wouldnt have gone out there if I didnt think he was safe," Hurdle said. "And when I got in I saw Adrian made a good call. He was on the bag. I trust my eyes and my eyes were wrong. When I went out there I really felt confident he was off the bag but Adrian made the right call." Rex Brothers gave up a run in the top of the ninth before striking out Andrew McCutchen and Alvarez to end the game for his ninth save. Colorado starter Juan Nicasio kept Pittsburghs offence in check before hitting a rough patch in the sixth. With two outs he allowed Martins third hit, and Martin scored on Garrett Jones triple to centre. Jose Tabata followed with an infield single up the middle to make it 3-1 and chase Nicasio. The righty allowed three runs on six hits and struck out four in 5 2-3 innings. Wilton Lopez (2-4) got the final out of the inning. NOTES: Marte flew out to start the game to end his streak of six straight hits over the previous two games. ... Rockies RHP Rafael Betancourt (appendectomy) is scheduled to throw a simulated game Monday. The team will decide after that whether to send him on a rehab assignment. ... Pittsburgh will send lefty Jeff Locke (9-3) against Colorado right-hander Chad Bettis (0-1) in the series finale Sunday. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 04:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index du Forum -> les pêcheurs de truite en provence -> Coins pêche Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Dbplus by Dav.bo