les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index

Menus du Forum :

MembresGroupesFAQRechercher
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Contacter le webmaster
S'enregistrer
Connexion

Encarnacions 26 home ru

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index du Forum -> les pêcheurs de truite en provence -> Coins pêche
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 07:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Encarnacions 26 home ru Répondre en citant

Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork. Authentic John Kelly Jersey .com) - John Wall deposited 21 points with 13 assists and nine rebounds to lead the Washington Wizards to a 98-92 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night. Bradley Beal tallied 19 points and Otto Porter added 12 for the Wizards, who have won two straight after a two-game skid. Los Angeles is mired in a nine-game losing streak, the first such skid since a 10-game run in April 1994. Wayne Ellington poured in 20 of his career-high 28 points in the first half for the Lakers. Rookie Jordan Clarkson had a career-best 18 points in the loss. The Wizards gained some separation with six straight points to make it an 86-80 game with over eight minutes on the clock. Los Angeles trimmed its deficit to two with 3 1/2 to play after a Wesley Johnson 3-pointer, but Porter converted a layup moments later for a 95-90 edge. With under a minute left, Beal rattled home a mid-range jumper to extend the lead to seven and Washington grabbed the win. The Lakers got off to a solid start in trying to snap their lengthy losing skid. Ellington highlighted a 12-2 run with a four-point play that helped Los Angeles to a 14-7 lead early in the first. Leading by seven after the first, the Lakers opened the second on a 7-0 burst, with Ellington netting the final five points to increase their margin to 38-24. Los Angeles held a 57-46 lead at the break. Washington got back into the game, tying it at 68-68 thanks to a 14-0 surge that Porter capped with a three-point play late in the third. The Lakers went into the fourth holding a 76-75 edge. Game Notes Washington closes out its four-game road trip in Phoenix on Wednesday ... The Wizards Kris Humphries and Los Angeles Jordan Hill each pulled down 11 rebounds ... Each team scored 18 points off turnovers ... Washington outrebounded the Lakers, 51-38. Authentic Ramik Wilson Jersey . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers. Authentic Tyler Higbee Jersey . The club announced Friday that Mauro Biello will be kept on as an assistant to coach Jesse Marsch when the Impact join the MLS in 2012. http://www.cheaplosangelesramsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-sean-mannion-jersey . They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series.OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion suffered a right leg injury in the first inning of the Blue Jays Saturday night game against the Athletics. The clubs preliminary diagnosis is “right quadriceps soreness.” Encarnacion will undergo an MRI on Sunday. Encarnacion was at the plate with one out and Jose Reyes on third base and Melky Cabrera on first. He beat out a groundball by a step but pulled up lame. He required the assistance of trainers George Poulis and Mike Frostad to leave the field. "I felt some pop before I touched the base. Thats why after I touched the base I let my body go to the ground because I felt a lot of pain," Encarnacion said. Reyes scored on the play. Adam Lind pinch ran for Encarnacioon and replaced him at first base. Authentic Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey. Losing Encarnacion for a prolonged period of time would be damaging to the Blue Jays playoff hopes. He is baseballs leader with 69 RBI. Encarnacions 26 home runs place him in a second-place tie with Baltimores Nelson Cruz, one behind Jose Abreu of the White Sox. "Id be very surprised if it wasnt a DL, for a couple of weeks at least. I dont know that for sure yet," manager John Gibbons said. "Of course, in this moment I dont want to go to the DL. I want to be playing, helping my team to win games," Encarnacion added. "Thats what we need right now, we dont need me to go to the DL, its going to be very frustrating for me. Well see what happens." Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 07:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index du Forum -> les pêcheurs de truite en provence -> Coins pêche Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Dbplus by Dav.bo