les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index

Menus du Forum :

MembresGroupesFAQRechercher
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Contacter le webmaster
S'enregistrer
Connexion

t season before taking over Inter Milan, fin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index du Forum -> les pêcheurs de truite en provence -> Coins pêche
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 07:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: t season before taking over Inter Milan, fin Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Pele is mourning the passing of the beautiful game, a phrase many say was coined by the 73-year-old Brazilian football wizard. Ryan Kelly Jersey . In an interview with The Associated Press, Pele said tactics have become more and more defensive over the past decades since his retirement. Flowing attack has become a rarity and Pele is saddened by that. "Italy always played defence -- in my time, now, always," he said. "But unfortunately today, I think because of the millions, because of the new technology, because of the money from the sponsors, the people, they dont care the way they win." He says the message from coaches is not win, but rather "dont lose." "They dont care about the beautiful game. They dont care about the elegance of football. In my time, we used to think and give a little show." As the World Cup returns to the land of "jogo bonito" (the beautiful game), Pele has a new book, "Pele: Why Soccer Matters." He doesnt expect Brazil to have an easy path to a record sixth World Cup title -- two more than any other nation. "Germany has a very good team, young team, and then Spain. Spain is a team who plays together eight years, 10 years -- same team. Very nice organized team," he said on Wednesday. "This will be difficult. But we must respect Italy. We must respect Uruguay, because Uruguay is there. Argentina is there." Pele was a part of Brazils first three World Cup champions, in 1958, 1962 and 1970, and he scored 77 goals in 92 games. He starred for Santos from 1956-74 and kick-started football in the United States with New York Cosmos from 1975-77. He still keeps an apartment in Manhattan. When he retired, he was considered to have no equal. Then Diego Maradona led Argentina to the 1986 World Cup with amazing darting runs, and to the 1990 final. And in this era, Barcelonas Lionel Messi and Real Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo are scoring at pretty much a goal-a-game rate for their clubs, although they havent won the ultimate prize with the national teams. "To compare Pele with Messi, with Maradona, is difficult because we have different styles," Pele said. If Pele were in charge of a club, who would be the first player hed try to sign? "Im going to say Neymar because he belongs to us. He comes for free," said Pele, referring to the young Brazilian forward Santos sold to Barcelona last summer. "But at the moment," Pele went on, "as I am a forward, as I score a lot of goals, I will decide: Cristiano Ronaldo." Marvin Harrison Jersey . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater. Clayton Geathers Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Braden-Smith-Draft-Jersey/ .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell.FLORENCE, Italy -- Juventus coach Antonio Conte has been named Serie As coach of the year by his colleagues for the second consecutive season. Conte gathered 26 of the 64 votes for the Panchina doro -- golden bench -- award. Fiorentinas Vincenzo Montella was second and Walter Mazzarri, who coached Napoli to second place last season before taking over Inter Milan, finished third. The votess were based on last season, when Juventus won its second consecutive Serie A title. Kemoko Turay Jersey. Conte says "having won for the second time fills me with pride. ... I dedicate it to my family, to my staff and to my players, without whom I would not be here." Eusebio Di Francesco won the Serie B award for leading Sassuolo into the top division for the first time. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 07:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pêcheurs de truite en provence Index du Forum -> les pêcheurs de truite en provence -> Coins pêche Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Dbplus by Dav.bo